Saturday, March 17, 2007

The Estuary


This was the sunset last evening after a very beautiful day.


You can see part of the Conwy town wall clearly here and as I have said before it is one of the few complete town walls in Europe.


I think this shows what a lovley day we had yesterday. can you see that colourful boat in the centre? This is the boat that sets the trots that all the yachts are attached to and I just love to see it. It seems to be very well looked after and is always very colourful. The image below shows this, but as I can't get up close to it, the image is not very good.

5 comments:

Alis said...

How lovely to see the Castle and Estuary again. We had our honemoon in Conwy. It is such a beautiful place.
Hugs, Alis

meggie said...

Thankyou for posting these wonderful pictures! I would love to see it all in reality.

Deb H said...

Such a picturesque surrounding. No wonder you're such a great artist! You must feel inspired all the time.

Elizabeth said...

What glorious surroundings you have Mags!!! I love living by the sea.... I grew up on Cape Cod in Mass., USA and I miss the sights and the smel of the sea.
Thank you so much for sharing you wonderful photos!!
i am working on an altered book all about doors and windows- I have been taking pictures of them for years! Your work with them is so wonderful!!!!

Scraps of Bev said...

Another great set of photo's Mags, I never tire of seeing them!

Like you I love that red boat, such wonderful colours and perfect for taking photographs of..