Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Gaudi

A few years ago before I had my Digital camera I took dozens of photos of Gaudi related sites in Barcelona. I have been scanning these photos into my computer a few at a time. There was a discussion about Gaudi on the textile challenge list and I promised to post some of the work. I am also intending to post some on my photo blog DG's Photos and Digital Art


Here is one of the vents, I just love these air vents.


This is one of the gates at Parc Guell.


This is a ceiling in Parc Guell. when I was there there was a violinist playing here and the acoustics was perfect.

4 comments:

Carol said...

Hi Mags, Love your photographs. Great design ideas there.

Scraps of Bev said...

I have to be honest Mags and say I'm not a hugh fan of Gaudi but I can understand why he does have a following.

I can appreciate that hearing music being played by a violinist in such a place with this beautiful ceiling would be very moving.

I will keep a look out for your posting of the others on your P&DA blog!

jenclair said...

What I love is the taking of something utilitarian and making it beautiful! It happens so seldom these days... And a beautiful environment influences one's attitude for the better.

Susan said...

Thanks for sharing. I'm not likely to ever see them for myself, but they were interesting.