Monday, April 02, 2007

April Page


This morning I had these two wonderful pages from Kim of SkybellArts. Kim was not very happy with the first page she made shown below using Wrought Iron as her inspiration. I love it and I'm sure you will too. So Kim went about and made me the page above, this time using my initials as inspiration and it is absolutely wonderful. Thank you Kim for sending me both pages.


And to crown it all she sent me a card by Dale Chihuly. I love all his work and saw a wonderful exhibition of his glassware when I visited Seattle some time ago. I will blog some photos I took of some of the work.


Below is a photo of 5 Birthday postcards I sent this morning to members of the FAF group who have a birthday in April. I hope they will like them.

13 comments:

Micki said...

Kim's pages are great. Your postcards are really lovely also. I'm still struggling with mine. :-)

Judy Scott said...

Beautiful pages and postcards, hope your having a good week, Jxxx

Scraps of Bev said...

Lovely pages and your Poastcards are beautful Mags...such a lot of work and thought going into each piece!

I'll keep a look out for when you post the photo's of Dale Chihuly glassware!

Purple Missus said...

Both Kims pages are fabulous but if I had to choose I would go for the first on. Your postcards are great, you are very quick off the mark. Like Micki, I'm still struggling with mine :)

Sue B said...

Wow those pages from Kim are fabulous. And the postcards are all very cool, gosh I can't wait until my birthday month rolls around!

jenclair said...

Love Kim's pages and the postcards! Such fun!

Leanne Hurren said...

Gorgeous postcards Mags - how do you findt he time?

StegArt said...

Kim's pages are fantastic. And I love the postcards...I can't wait to see which one I'll get.

Carol said...

Kims pages are wonderful, and I recieved my beautiful postcard today, thank you so much :)

Ali Honey said...

I like Kim's work and your little birthday cards are charming. I especially like the one on the top right with the pinks and mauves and swirling quilting.
I hope you have a relaxing, happy and safe weekend.

Alis said...

I love your postcards, all so different. Kim's pages are stunning aren't they.
Hugs, Alis

SuZ said...

WoW Mags...2 wonderful pages for the price of one! lucky you that Kim wasn't satisfied with the first one...but I don't know why...it seems pretty darn good to me...and your pc's are awesome!...I think I am becoming a "Mags groupie" LOL ...I love all your work..you truely inspire me !

Dianne said...

2 great pages from Kim - lucky you!! Love your postcards - geez I'd better get started on mine!!!