Monday, April 16, 2007

Artist Trading Pin

Before I start telling you about my lovely pin I must apolgise once more to the lovely readers who have commented on the work in the last post. I did start answering them all, but I haven't packed to go on holiday in a couple of hours yet. It's been a rush after my weekend course. Thanks one and all.


Here is the beautiful Artists Trading Pin I received this morning. It was made by Mary K McGrath, I'm afraid I don't know your blog Mary. I am wearing this in the lapel of my white linen jacket to fly to Tenerife in the morning. Thank you so much for making such a wonderful piece of art. The photo does not do it justice I'm afraid.

9 comments:

Judy Rys said...

Mags, the pin is incredible. Hope you both have a great holiday. I love the new banner. Very creative!

meggie said...

That pin is really fantastic! Enjoy wearing it, & enjoy your trip.

joyce said...

Beautiful pin. Enjoy your holiday in the Canaries.

Micki said...

That pin is so great. Have a great holiday.

Scraps of Bev said...

Mags this is just beautiful and on a white jacket it will look fantastic..enjoy your holiday!

Shirley Goodwin said...

For some reason, I cannot view the photo of your pin. However, I like the new look of your blog, Mags.

Susan said...

The pin is great, and sure to garner a lot of comments everywhere you go. Lucky you! Have fun on your trip.

fiberfanatic said...

Beautiful pin! I've gone to the Yahoo Surface Design group to join.
Am so thrilled to find another Anglophile, and fiber artist! Guess I will be moving while you are on holiday - wanna trade? LOL.
Looking forward to chatting with you on your return.
lainysews@aol.com
www.mouseinamazefiberphotos.blogspot.com. PS I love your banner!!

Lisa Walton said...

Love it - should get some interesting comments