Thursday, April 05, 2007

A day of tidying my workroom

Tomorrow the 6th of April is 2007EarthDayAuction. Please take a look at this site for details.

I have spent most of today tidying up my workspace which had got completely out of control and I had problems reaching things off the shelves because of the surrounding mess. Unfortunately I have misplaced the ATC's Dale sent me from the Australian swap, so I can't reply or photograph them for my blog. Will these ladies if they happen to read my blog please accept my thanks and pleasure at receiving them? Now that I'm much tidier up in the loft I am sure I will find them.


This is the wonderful postcard I had this morning from Helen Bailey in the UK. The photo here does not do it justice as there is a lovely shine to it. This is a TAST postcard swap on the Surface Design group. I just love this postcard Helen.

5 comments:

meggie said...

Your work is fabulous. I love the cards for your Grandchildren too.

Sue B said...

ooh great card. Must have been a real treat to find that in the mail.

Purple Missus said...

Helens postcard is wonderful Mags. It seems to me that everything Helen makes is always finished off so perfectly.

Helen in the UK said...

Glad you liked the card. Angelina is SO difficult to photograph well isn't it :)

StegArt said...

Lucky you! I love that card!