Friday, April 06, 2007

Good Friday


Yesterday I was in a bit of a flap because I thought I'd lost the ATC's from my Australian swap that Dale organised. I knew they would turn up but when and where was the problem, when I had not even thanked the ladies who made them.
The little lady top left corner is MsT from Sara Hansson of mainly zaz, the middle one was by Joy Smith, Victoria, Australia and the one on the right was made by Yvonne Voss also from Australia.
Bottom row right was made by Caroll Pichelmann, also from Australia I believe and the last one was made by Val Duncan of NSW, Australia again. I have been very lucky to have these 5 lovely Artist Trading Cards, thank everyone. A special thanks to Dale of The Thread Studio for all her hard work organizing this exchange.
Traditionally for us Good Friday is a very quiet day, when we were children the men always planted the potatoes and we all stayed near home. We still stay close to home, but not for the same reasons. We now stay home because the traffic is very heavy around a holiday resort like this.

I continued with my tidying up in the loft and I am getting there slowly. Tonight I hope to start my TAST postcards.

4 comments:

Gypsy Purple said...

Wishing you and your family a happy and blessed Easter

Helen in the UK said...

What a great selection of ATCs. Especially love the top left hand one with the little character :)

Carol said...

I love the ATCs. Happy Easter.

StegArt said...

Glad you found them...they are great!