Thursday, April 12, 2007

Lovely post received


I am in an Artist Trading Pin Swap with members of the Surface Design design group and this is my first pin. Isn't she beautiful? She is another Ms T for me from Sara who makes these wonderful dolls. Do go and have a look at her blog mainly zaz


This is the wonderful card sent to me by Joanna, she is the owner of the Yahoo Surface Design group I belong to. Thank you Joanna, I love it.



Here is the Embellisher postcard that arrived form Phyllis this morning and it really is a fantastic card. We are both members of the Surface Design group and we have swapped Embellisher cards, I don't think Phyllis has a blog, yet!

I was also sent some 'shim' to play with by Helen, whose blog is Quilts & ATCs. Thanks Helen.

4 comments:

Micki said...

Wonderful goodies.

Scraps of Bev said...

Mags you must be so excited when you see the postman coming and the thrill of opening the packages with such a wonderful collection of beautiful work...as you say Sara's work is amazing I've just been and had a quick peek around her blog.

Liz said...

Gorgeous swaps, Mags. I'm jealous! And I love the new look of your blog.

Joanna van said...

I'm so glad you like the PC. I had fun making it.
Thanks Mags