Friday, April 27, 2007

Sunny weather


This is what the postman delivered today - a lovely page from Francoise in Belgium. Some of you might know that for my book I chose 'Curves' with a black base and yellow, reds and oranges. This fits the bill well doesn't it? Thank you so much Francoise, I shall treasure it. Here is Francoise blog, CREATILFUN, it's well worth a visit.

As I haven't put up any photos of the Conwy Estuary recently I have added some photos I took yesterday. Who needs to go to Tenerife on holiday when you have this to look at every day? But we did get up to warm, sunny weather every single day and enjoyed walking and relaxing. I wonder why their promenades are so well made while our 'cycle path' is rough and ready, made with a covering of chippings?




5 comments:

meggie said...

AH, I love those beautifully tranquil photos of the estuary. Thanks for sharing.

Dianne said...

Francoise's page is wonderful. And look - there's Mags castle!!! I would love to have a view of a castle - my imagination would go into overdrive....

Alis said...

Nice to go on hols but nice to get back again I think.
Love the photographs of course, but you are so good at catching the atmosphere.

What a great page you received.

Hugs, Alis

Nola said...

Beautiful page. And love the photos. We missed out that part of the world last time we came north, so it will be on my list for next year's trip!

Scraps of Bev said...

As usual Mags love the photo's and as others have already said how wonderful to have the views you have..makes coming back from hols a lot easier.

Another lovely present your Postman has delivered!!