Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Fabric Page




For my FAF challenge this month I was making a page for Sue Bleiweiss. She chose 'Colours' as her subject, so I decided to make a red page. Now, I seem to be getting more fond of red all the time. I wonder if there's a reason for this? I might have gone a bit over the top with this one. I had not intended it to be quite so bright but it did not look all that bright with the lighting I have in my loft. I am going to buy daylight fuerescent lights as soon as I can find them.

6 comments:

StegArt said...

Wow, this is a lovely vivid red page Mags! Sue will love it.

Sue B said...

I can't wait to see this in person, it looks fabulous!

Purple Missus said...

This is a lovely red page Mags. Can I see something gold peeking through in places?

Scraps of Bev said...

Hi Mags...This is a fantastic red...I love the colour but never wear or use it always like it on other people!...The daylight fuerescent lights are very good I have a couple and use them a lot.

Love the pic. of Conway Castle in the previous post...such a lovely clear photo.

Sarah said...

Great page Mags! Very nice!

Dianne said...

Beautiful, luscious red - this page is gorgeous..