Thursday, May 31, 2007




Many have asked me to show some of the work tha's in Dale's book. but I'm afraid I can't find them all. Above is a lady from Catherine Cookson's books walking over the moors. The other one really is in Dales book Surface Design

Below is some work done using transfer painted fabrics. The makeup bag is made of polycotton and the detail below shows one made using a piece of satin and some cryztal organza both dyed using Transfer Paints. I am having lots of fun preparing for my article for Fibre & Stitch - An Online Mixed Media Zine


9 comments:

Joanna van said...

Mags these are stellar as always. This transfer paint looks like a great technique.

Joanna

Sue B said...

Mags that bag is fabulous!

Scraps of Bev said...

Mags these are superb and as for the Makeup Bag...if ever it goes in an auction or shop for sale please, please let us know it is fabulous!!

StegArt said...

Ooooh that bag in the last picture is awesome! Love the colors and the way your stitching gives so much design and texture.

Jacquelines blog said...

The bag looks great!!! I am curious at the article!

Micki said...

The bag is lovely and the sample looks great.

Sara said...

I love this bag!! the colors and the form are great!

Gunnels blog said...

this bag is wonderful! I like the form! and the stitching!

Dianne said...

That makeup purse is gorgeous - love it!!!