Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Tagging

Conwy Castle taken early this morning.

Two lovely ladies have tagged me recently, Julaine in Fiberspace and altering thoughts yesterday. Thanks to you both.

I also need to thank my friend Carol Clasper of The Musings of a Scottish Fibre Artist for her help with guidance on configuring my header and solving problems with my HTML. Just when I thought I understood most things about blogging, then out comes the New Blogger. But I think I've got the hang of it now Carol.

My inchies for the Textile Challenges swap.


Purple.


Maroon, sage green and silver.


Sand and sea glass.


Red.

7 comments:

Joanna van said...

Lovely charms...and that view is just to die for!

Doreen G said...

I love your charms and the great embellishments.

Michelle said...

Hi Mags! The inchies are terrific, but the castle is stunning! I love when you post pictures of where you live - such a beautiful place. Do you feel like you are on vacation every day? Thanks for sharing!

Carol said...

I love your charms Mags and the view is simply stunning.

I think I have fixed my blog - somehow it's name got a little muxed ip!

Anna Nowicki said...

What a view! I received a postcard this morning (co-indicence) of Conwy castle - my son has spent the last few weeks studying at a centre near it!
Lv Anna

Micki said...

Your charms are quite lovely, Mags. And there's that magnificent castle.

Alis said...

Fab charms. I love the colours and themes.
Fab pecture of the castle too.
Hugs, Alis