Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Another Padfolio

I am so fortunate. this morning I had this absolutely wonderful padfolio from Arlee, who lives in British Columbia. We all chose the colours we wanted for our padfolios and I chose these colours, which have become my favourite colours.
The inside of this padfolio is just as fantastic as the outside. As if it was not enough to send me the padfolio, she also sent me some fabrics in the same colours. Thank you so much Arlee. This is Arlee's blog DesignJournal - Albedo Design



I wonder if these sunsets have influenced my choice of colours? I took this photo on Sunday evening. It had been raining most of the day, but in the evening the sun showed under the clouds and the sunset was glorious. On the other side the castle looked just like a fairy castle or a pink birthday cake. Do you like it Dianne (FaeryDi)?


12 comments:

Jacquelines blog said...

you're portfolio looks lovely Margaret!!!

Judy Rys said...

Love the castle photo. It appears to be lit from within.

Bonnypurr said...

beautiful sunset photo :)

Dianne said...

That padfolio is just gorgeous!! Arlee makes some wonderful things. As for the castle Mags - I love it!! I think I will have to come and visit one day, so I can sit in your studio watching the changing colours of "Mags Castle".....

Nola said...

What a gorgeous padfolia! Love those colours. And I always love to see your castle photos. It really does look unreal, doeasn't it? I expect a dragon to come flying our of the light to perch on the walls.

Micki said...

Wonderful padfolio. The sunset is beautiful and I LOVE the castle, too. ;-)

Zaz said...

lucky you! the padfolio looks super.

and the castle ?? well what is there to say .......it looks magical

meggie said...

Wonderful padfolio!
And glorious sunet pics!!
The castle does look magical.

Sue B said...

Fabulous padfolio - lucky you Mags! and that sunset photo is fantastic.

Alis said...

Love the pink castle.
There have been some fantastic sunsets recently haven't they.

Gorgeous Padfolio too.

Deb H said...

Beautiful.

Judy Scott said...

Wow amazing padfolio ~ perfect colours, Jx