Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Computing

SerenTex members in general are not very interested in computing and it always pleases me so much when one of them shows an interest. Today Rhiannon brought her new laptop with her to the meeting. She's only had it for 3 weeks and I was surprised how quickly she has picked it up. Well done Rhiannon. Today she had a little extra tuition on it. Here we are having a really good time.

Did I tell you before I am the 'tea lady' and 'Official Photographer' for SerenTex?
It is my job to take the tea basket home with me and make sure we have milk and biscuits to have with our cuppa at the meetings. This week I took these lovely white chocolate biscuits with me(plus the biscuits that a few of the others brought too). Now Rhiannon is the witty one in the group and she called these the biscuits with the low fat centre.
There are few new pictures on the SerenTex blog.

5 comments:

Sue B said...

Well good for her! That cookie looks awfully tasty...

Shirley Goodwin said...

Great to see older people (I'm over 50 but don't consider myself OLD) embracing technology!

Stitching with Schnauzer and Siamese said...

Think us "wrinklies" are very computer literate....... especially when lured with biscuits!

Best wishes

Maggie

Susan said...

Oh, that looks delicious! Isn't it fun to see your friends stretching themselves a bit?

mrsatroxi said...

Now I'm hungry!

Today has been a sad day for me, then I remembered to stop by your site. You always cheer me up.