Friday, June 01, 2007

Embellisher - Oranges and Lemons


I have so many things to finish.
A padfolio for a swap with Arlee.
A page to make for Lynda.
June birthday cards for my FAF friends.
An altered book Box for Sue.
Some dyeing for my Textile Challenge group.
And a few other things as well, but I have finished my Oranges and lemons embellisher piece for Myfanwy's challenge. I used the old Nursery Rhyme
"Oranges and lemons
Say the Bells of ST Clements."

The orange peel effect on these was deliberate, I would hate this look on most of my work, but I like it in this case.


I have posted some new work from last week at SerenTex.

4 comments:

Micki said...

Your embellisher piece looks great. Enjoyed seeing more of the Serentex pieces.

Susan said...

I absolutely love the pillow!

Sue B said...

Mags that is an impressive to do list. That orange piece looks terrific and that pillow is smashing!

Dianne said...

Like the lemons and oranges, whaa I want an embelisher, the pillow, colors are beautiful.. Thanks for the link for your group, Joans Fairy tale villiage is a stunning piece of work just fantastic..