Thursday, June 07, 2007

Finished the other padfolio and post

Now isn't this wonderful? This is my FAF page swap from Lynda which arrived this morning. I love those rich colours and the curves. Thank you so much Lynda, I still haven't made yours yet. Lynda's page requirements are 'black and white with a touch of red' I must check just in case I have made another mistake. Lynda is part of the team preparing for the first issue of Fibre & Stitch - An Online Mixed Media Zine due out on September 14th.


I have photographed both padfolios together and Arlee has promised not to peek this time. I do hope she likes it, these are the correct colours.


The sun reflected through the patterned glass door last night and the textures were wonderful so I had to take a photo.

6 comments:

StegArt said...

Lovely page from Lynda. That padfolio on the right is my favorite.

Sue B said...

Mag's that page for Lynda is wonderful and those padfolio's are fab!

meggie said...

Beautiful colours, beautiful designs.

Dianne said...

Margaret they are both very beautiful and I know Arlee will love her's..the page from lynda is a big wow what fabulous colours..
The tassels Dawn made are the most beautiful I have even seen, and such wonderful poems, thanks for sharing them with us...

Susan said...

I love the page she made for you! It's so rich looking. The portfolios are really cool, too. What fun swaps you do. The pattern from the glass is well worth a picture. I wonder if you could print that on fabric?

Carol said...

I love the padfolios Mags. The page for Lynda is wonderful I am sure they will all be well received.