Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Experiments


I am still having fun experimenting for my Fibre & Stitch articles. This is a postcard I promised to send Helen Cowans the Textile Goddess, who is having an open day on Saturday June 24th between 11am and 4pm. If you live near enough do pop in to see her, I wish I was near enough to visit you Helen.


More experiments. Who knows whether they will end up in the article or not, I still have plenty of time to experiment some more!


I think this bit of news will have swept through Blogland like wild fire. We have a new Blogger and I know she will give us all a great deal of pleasure and inspiration. Welcome Maggie(Grey) whose blog is called magstitch

11 comments:

Grumpy said...

Lovely vessel Mags. Think the making of that would be a great article.

Jacquelines blog said...

you're vessel is great Margaret. And so is the other experiment.please go on!

Helen Cowans said...

Hi Look forward to receiving the postcard :) love the vessel Helen

Waltraud said...

Wonderful experiences - this will be a great article.

Joanna van said...

Mag, these are really fantastic. Beautiful use of colors. I really like your vase.

Micki said...

All lovely pieces. Now I am really looking forward to the article.

downunderdale said...

is the top one a wrapped vessel, Mags? It looks very interesting. I shouldn't be reading blogs - back to work - Dale

Alis said...

Loving the experiments Mags.
Great new banner by the way.

Dianne said...

Mags, love the vessel - hope that's in your zine. Also, the bottom piece has all of my favourite colours - Love it!!

Ro Bruhn said...

These are Fantastic Margaret, I love the cylinder one, beautiful colours, as you know I'm mad on colour
Ro

Judy Scott said...

oh wow I met her just a couple of weeks ago at an amazing talk in Dundee. Thanks for the link ~ Jude xx