Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Swaps

I have been quite busy un the last few days preparing for an article in Fibre & Stitch - An Online Mixed Media Zine
which comes out on September 14th. This is an exciting and fun technique. These postcards and the padfolio below have been made using some of the fabrics I made this week.

Arlee - Albedo Design is my partner in a padfolio swap. This fabric seemed ideal to make a padfolio, but unfortunately I had forgotten that everyone had chosen their own colours for this swap and Arlee had requested bright orange, red and copper! These were the wrong colours and I only realised this as I was checking the address to post it. Now I am half way through a second padfolio.


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Margaretr,

Your postcards and padfolio are simply delicous, Fibre and Stitch sound an intriquing magazine.

Judy in Tassie.

Alis said...

Oh both the post cards and padfolio are gorgeous.
You do make lush things.

Sue B said...

Mags these are wonderful!

Purple Missus said...

The padfolio is gorgeous Mags.

Nola said...

Asolutely beautiful work, Mags!

Susan D said...

What a shame the 1st padfolio was in the wrong colours because it is gorgeous.

Vicki W said...

Love the padfolio - too bad it was the wrong color and you ahve to keep it! ;)

Dianne said...

Mags, the colours are just GORGEOUS!! The colours of a beautiful sunset...

Micki said...

Ooh these are so luscious. I love the padfolio.

arlee said...

ARE YOU KIDDING??? I WOULD LOVE THIS ONE!!!!!!!!