Monday, July 30, 2007

Activity

Even if I haven't been blogging regularly recently my hands have not been idle. This is what I have been doing.


This one is very much a WIP (work in progress) It was made using the Embellisher and I'm using it to record my TAST stitching. As I have been rather busy I am behind with my stitches just now. But I have chosen to start all over again and am trying to keep all the stitches in one place as a record. When I look at Micki's TAST stitches on her ATC's I'm sorry I didn't decide to do that right at the beginning instead of working large projects each time, so when time was short I stopped doing them.


These are the Flexi Bags I've been making for a freebie on the Fibre & Stitch Free Projects website. They are Flexi Bags because they are so 'flexible'. They can be made any size using any fabric and can be used to carry so many things depending on the size you choose.


What can this be for? Here is a clue, I have called it a Photo Scroll and it will be one of the August freebies as well.

13 comments:

Doreen G said...

I must agree with you regarding Micki's TAST samples--but I have been doing mine all the same A5 size.
A photo scroll eh curiouser and curiouser.

StegArt said...

Wow, all kinds of eye candy in this post. Love it all and I can't wait to make a flexi bag.

Sara said...

Mags, those little bags are too cute...are you going to post a "free" pattern for them? Because if you are I can't wait to make one!!!

It's hot on this side of the big pond!!!

Waltraud said...

Wonderful bags - where we can find the pattern?

Sue B said...

That is one good looking wip Mags!

Micki said...

Thank you for mentioning my TAST ATC's. I love what you are doing with yours now. Your freebies for Fibre & Stitch look great. Can't wait to give them a try.

Susan said...

I love those little bags, but I didn't see them when I went to the linked site. I always love seeing what you are doing next.

Alis said...

Fantastic things Mags.

Love the colours of the WIP and the bags are just so beautiful.

Hmm, photo scroll - that looks interesting.

Momo said...

These bags are so cute!

Susan D said...

Love the colours you've used. The photo scroll sounds intriguing.

Ro Bruhn said...

What delicious colours in your top piece

Sandy said...

I love the bags and will be waiting for the Fibre and Stitch directions. They look like evening purses to me-beautiful. Sandy

Dianne said...

I so agree with you re TAST. Isn't it funny, I had just decided that I'm going to start just a teeny, little sample book, and here is your post. Hey Mags, great minds think alike!!! Love the flexi bags - so pretty.