Saturday, July 28, 2007

Central Park New York

Alis Clair sent me to see Jan Smiley's blog Full Circle this morning as she makes some wonderful Quilties which I wanted to see. While I was there I Saw a photo of a bench in Central Park New York that I liked too, so I went to find it. Then I spent ages looking at the photos I had taken while in Canada and the USA in 2005 supporting the male voice choir my husband belongs to.

Here is my photo of the bench.




You won't often find my photo anywhere as I'm always the one behind the camera, but I found this as I was looking at those photos.

6 comments:

Judy Scott said...

hello ~ what a lovely lady ~ Judy x

Scraps of Bev said...

Goodmorning Mags..What a super bench and how I would have like to have taken a photo of that bench!!It has reminded me that I have a pic somewhere of a small colouful bench that Itook when in Perth. I must look out and post it on my blog..

Like the photo of you Mags as you say us 'photographers' are rarely seen as we are always behind the camera.


Bev

Shirley Goodwin said...

You're right, we never get to see you! Post more photos of yourself. Love that wrapfolio!

Nola said...

Glad to see you haven't washed away! I've been oo busy to read blogs but you've been making some lovely things! And so nice to see a photo of you!

Micki said...

That is a wonderful photo of you, Mags. Love the bench.

Alis said...

What a fabulous bench.
Love the photo of you.
Hugs, Alis