Monday, July 02, 2007

Digital art using one of my favourite shapes

I haven't blogged the last few days as I have been busy visiting family and making curtains for someone. Hopefully they will be finished sometime today and I will have more time for creativity again.




Last night I was relaxing with my laptop on my knee and I designed some digital art using one of my favourite shapes from Plas Tan y Bwlch. Which reminds me, I'm going to stay there with some of my SerenTex friends for four days at the end of the month and then in a week or so I will be going again on a short course on lino printing which I haven't done since I was at school and that's rather a long time ago now.

7 comments:

Homeleightigger said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous colours Mags - just leaves me breathless! Val

Carol said...

Lovely images Mags I can see them used as embossed velvet.

Judy Scott said...

Thankyou for your lovely reassuring message and kind words, its always lovely to hear from you ~ Im off to explore your blog now and check out all the art you've been creating. much love Jude xx

Stitching with Schnauzer and Siamese said...

As always, you manage to cram so much creativity into your day. Interesting that you are going on a lino print course. I have almost given up using lino now, and use pizza base trays most of the time...... much easier on the wrists and hands!.
Best Wishes
Maggie

Doreen G said...

Beautiful images Margaret and I love the colours.

Micki said...

Love these images. And such rich color.

Helen Cowans said...

Beautiful as usual :) Helen