Thursday, July 05, 2007

Flowers and Textures from Port Meirion

Here are some photos I took at Port Meirion yesterday and you should have heard some of the comments I had while taking photos of blank walls. Please click on these images to see the details, especially the first one which has little raindrops glittering all over it.

I was having a very senior moment when I posted this and wrote Plas Tan y Bwlch instead of Port Meirion. Tut, tut, I was trying to do too many things at the same time. But I have cleared a lot of backlog now and things should ease off a little.

My lovely young friend Helen Suzanne of Heb-art journal casually mentioned the name of that pink plant with the raindrops, it's called a Tamerix Bush. Helen lives on the Hebridean isle of Lewes. Visit her blogs for a feast of art.








7 comments:

Doreen G said...

Great photos Margaret I really like the first and last ones.

Stitching with Schnauzer and Siamese said...

WOW !!!

speechless!!!!!

Best wishes

Maggie

meggie said...

I love these pics!!!

Carol said...

Love these Mags, the raindrops are fab, and i totally get the taking photo's of blank wall's aren't other people weird for not getting it!!!Cariad mawr!

marion said...

All the best people take photos of blank walls...at least, that's what I tell myself when necessary.

Helen Suzanne said...

what wonderful photo's mags. so much texture and colour. I planted a tamerix bush, like the top photo, and am so looking forward to it growing to be as beautiful as the one you've shown us... aren't they beautiful!

Waltraud said...

Wonderful pictures, here I can find my inspiration!