Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Plas Tan y Bwlch Motifs

I thought some of you would like to see how I used the same motifs as the last two posts into a sketch book cover. It will contain my sketches and inspiration from plas Tan y Bwlch.
All the words show what the place means to me.
It was a difficult fabric to photograph because it uses layers of organza and I used the soldering iron to burn back some of the layers to reveal the more colourful layers below. The top layer is far more green than grey as it seems in the photo.
The motif keeps turning up everywhere in the old manor house once you start looking for it.





4 comments:

Fran├žoise said...

It's lovely Mags. The shapes make me think of little dancing men here.

Dianne said...

Gorgeous Mags!! They do look like they are dancing!!!

Stitching with Schnauzer and Siamese said...

Love these Mags. What more can I say!

Best Wishes

Maggie

Susan said...

That's so interesting! I love the layered colors.