Tuesday, August 14, 2007

A creative mood


Here are 3 of the transfer painted postcards I made today, I have also nearly finished another 3 for a Tissue Paper study swap. I was up very early and started working on these this morning and continued this evening. They will all be finished before I go to bed hopefully. Next will be the ATC's, 3 more postcards using the Embellisher for layering and a Quiltie.

I am behind with my Challenges for the Textile Challenge group as well. These are not swaps, just challenges, but I do enjoy doing these when I get the time.

11 comments:

Judy Scott said...

I know youve already got one but who says you cant have two!!!! Thankyou for all your support and encouragememnt over the last year, Judy xxxxx
http://judy-scott.blogspot.com/2007/08/hello-all-my-lovely-friends-last-week.html

SeamRippstress said...

These cards are brilliant! Lively and beautiful. I hope you will share this technique with your Fiber & Stitch readers! I'm so excited to see it!

Sue B said...

These card are beautiful Mags.

Fran├žoise said...

Lovely, as usual!

Paige said...

Beautiful

Alis said...

Gorgeous Mags.
Roger just came up behind and said "Those are posh!"
You have a new admirer ;0)

Carol said...

Your cards are gorgeous Mags. Beautiful colours.

Barbara B. said...

These cards are wonderful.

StegArt said...

Oooooo, very lovely cards.

MargaretR said...

Thanks to everyone for the lovely comments about my cards. I was afraid they were rather conservative, but I do love the colours and must admit they will perhaps appear in Fibre&Stitch before long. At least the process of making them perhaps.

Nola said...

Lovely cards! I like the way they seem to have so much depth to them.