Sunday, August 12, 2007

Fabric Page


I'm getting there slowly. Today I finished Emmy's Fabric Book Page for the FAF group. I really enjoyed making this one and I hope you like it Emmy. Have a look at Cramzy(Emmy's Blog) to see the Sumptuous Surfaces she is making just now. As you might have guessed the topic for this page was 'Green and Blue'. The fabric I had dyed last Saturday with my friend Janine were ideal for this project. I might use some of these colours to make a couple of ATC's I need to make and a Quilty 5"x5" which I have never done before.

I have 2 birthday cards to make, 11 postcards, one of these is for Lynda in exchange for one she sent me a while back, 2 ATC's and a Quiltie, plus a couple of other things waiting. It won't be long now Lynda!
I am looking forward to the first issue of Fibre & Stitch which will be out on August 29th, I love the idea of it having been put to bed. We are all busy now with the next issue, full of ideas and suggestions. It's very exciting.

11 comments:

Vicki W said...

It's very pretty!

Dianne said...

This is gorgeous Mags!! You also reminded me that I owe Lynda a postcard too -oops!!

Micki said...

It is a lovely piece, Mags.

Fran├žoise said...

A beautiful page Mags. Emmy will love it.

Doreen G said...

A beautiful page Margaret - Emmy should be very happy with it.

StegArt said...

Awesome page for Emmy! Sounds like you will be a bit busy in the near future. Seems like it never ends.

Julie said...

Emmy should love this it's beautiful. I'm looking forward to the first Fibre & Stitch too. You sound as tho you're up to your eyes!

Alis said...

The page is beautiful, busy lady.
I love the colours and I'm sure Emmy will love it.

Emmy said...

and I LOVE it,, thanks for the wonderful page I want to hold and admire it

meggie said...

This is a very exciting & busy time for you! I think that is what keeps us going, - the excitement of new things to do & learn!
Love that blue & green!

Gunnels blog said...

What a lovely page for Emmy! I sure she will love it!