Friday, August 31, 2007

Fibre and Stitch

It has been such an exciting week, the first issue of our Fibre & Stitch - An Online Mixed Media Zine was released, not only that we also have a new Yahoo Group to which everyone who has subscribed for the whole year has been invited to join for that period of time. This means that we at Fibre and Stitch get a chance to get to know our readers and they in turn will have a chance to ask questions and share ideas with us and with each other. If you have subscribed and haven't yet had an invite, then please get in touch with Sue at (sue@fibreandstitch.com)


I was also lucky enough to get this postcard beautifully made by Carol(Clasper)of A Stitch in Time yesterday morning. I love those cheeky faces. I look forward to Carol's article in the next issue of Fibre & Stitch


This is what I've been playing with tonight, and you will all understand how one thing leads to another. It was such a pity to waste the leftovers from last night's work, so I slapped some on some fabric and this was the result. More experiments with this I think.

4 comments:

Homeleightigger said...

I love the yellow piece Mags - how big is it - postcard size or slightly bigger? Val

Anonymous said...

Hi Mags - Just come across your blog on Fibre & Stitch , I am an ex-pat living in France but hail from Penmaenmawr so you can see why I am suffering from a bad dose of hiraeth !!!

Ann J, Brittany, France

MargaretR said...

Hi Ann, sorry I can't reply to you as I don't have your email address, but if you wish you can email me at margaret.rbts@virgin.net .
Nothing worse than a dose of 'hiraeth'. We can chat.

Angelcat said...

Mags F&S is wonderful, many congrats to you and the team. I love the fact that you guys have put an yahoo group together too and there is so much creativity going on there inspired by the magazine. You all must be really proud.