Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Goodies


This is the lovely Quiltie made for me by Sue of Travel, Fibre and Thread, it's a swap we have going on the Unlimited Textiles Yahoo group. Mine is not quite finished yet, but it's a Quiltie inspired by Egypt using the fabrics I hand dyed with my friend Janine a couple of weeks ago.


These ATC's are a way getting to know each other on the Unlimited Textiles group. The ATC on the left was made by SuZ and her blog is here SuZ Stuff-all painted fabrics and the one on the right was made for me by Fiona and this is her blog Fi's spot!. This is a wonderful way to get to know each other.

3 comments:

Alis said...

Great goodies.
The quiltie is gorgeous isn't it.

Susan said...

Very pretty gifties! It's always fun to see how other people interpret things, or how they do them.

StegArt said...

Oooooo, I'm in love with that quiltie!