Thursday, August 30, 2007

SerenTex


We had a very enjoyable SerenTex meeting yesterday. Miriam demonstrated and we all sat there quite happily willing her to go on and on. Then came our turn and every one of us enjoyed having a bit of a play. You can see I had lots of fun making mine. It's not half finished yet though and I'm not sure what it will be when I have finished it, but it's going to be fun. I know that, and for me that's what it's all about, having fun! I have updated SerenTex. This image is a little blurred and I think it's a first for me. These are not my normal colours. My GD who loves the colour blue always says, I don't have any blue fabric or threads in my stash when she wants to make something.


Here is the lovely Embellishment with Layering PC that Phyllis of Senior Moments sent me. It has 4 layers of tissue lame embellished on canvas fabric, then FME with layers of Tinzel, Angelina and fine tulle. It's wonderful. Thank you Phyllis.

6 comments:

Purple Missus said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun creating that piece Mags. The colours are great.
I love your new header by the way, very dramatic.

Judy Rys said...

I love your new piece (including the colors). Please post when you finish it. I enjoy seeing the SerenTex photos as well. I love the texture on Joan's beige and gold piece.

arlee said...

Yum!


i can't *see* your header though....

Cellostitcher said...

Lovely!

Aussie Jo said...

love the new version of 'blue poles'

MargaretR said...

Thanks Jo!