Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Tissue paper


I had every intention of getting my Tissue experiment postcards done last night, but got side-tracked and got on with other things instead. This evening I experimented some more with Tissue Paper, I will have to wait until morning and they have dried before I know if I like the results or not! The top photo shows what I played with last night.



Some of you may remember I played with some black and white printing a few weeks ago. I took those out tonight as well and had a further bit of play with them and I'm quite pleased with these, but I don't know what use I can put them to just yet.





These two yachts were racing by today and I took loads of photos. I like the one with the boat and two swans, just happily ignoring them.

5 comments:

Sue B said...

looking forward to seeing the results with that tissue paper.

Micki said...

Tissue paper looks interesting.

meggie said...

Sneakig peeks, like what I SEE!

Jacquelines blog said...

Your tissue paper looks very nice Margaret. What are you gonna do with it?

Susan said...

Hi!
You sound incredibly busy. Watching the sailing must have been a moment of fun...and, I, too, like the juxtaposition of the hard-working boats alongside the lazy, elegant swans.
Look forward to your tissue paper results,
Susan