Thursday, September 20, 2007

Textured Vessels


Here is a reminder of what Marcia's vessels look like, just fantastic!
I also have some very good news for those of you who have subscribed to Fibre & Stitch, Marcia will have an article in Issue 5. Isn't that wonderful?

Here is some of the students work at the workshop, these are all WIP (work in progress)but I can just imagine them made up.



I hope to have photos of the finished work at the Exhibition of the North Wales Members' work at the Methodist Church Hall, Rhos on Sea, 2nd - 3rd November 2007.





I will post some more images of the work soon and I'm putting photos of the group at work in my photos here with DG's Photos and Digital Art

8 comments:

StegArt said...

Wow Mags, those vessels are fantastic. I'm looking forward to Marcia's article in F&S.

verobirdie said...

Me too ! These vessels are very tempting.

Micki said...

Oooh, those vessels are really going to be something. Don't know that I can wait that long for her article. That is one workshop I would have loved to been able to attend.

Zaz said...

I love those vessels too Mags ! Yours is fantastic .............

Sara

Judy Scott said...

cant wait to see them all finished they look amazing already :) Judy x

Alis said...

Fantastic vessels.
Looking forward to the article.

Waltraud said...

I also love the vessels, thes are great!

Kim said...

The vessels are wonderful. The technique looks well designed. (I agree with everyone... it's tempting!)