Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Fabric Page swap and Tissue card

This should bring a smile to your face, it gave me a good giggle. It's the Welsh version of Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs. Our version has 10 Dwarfs. The little Welsh Fairy flew all the way from Australia and she arrived home yesterday morning bringing me a lovely Fabric Page from Dianne FaeryDi's Fibre Feats or "Fiascos". I love it, thanks Dianne.


Here are 8 of the 10 Dwarfs walking along the railway line yesterday morning, they were walking 5 yards then bent down to lay a cable down. I have never seen anything so funny in my life and I should have taken a video of them.




Below is the fabric page Dianne made for me, full of curves and just what I ordered.


And here is the Tissue Paper challenge swap that Karen made for me. This card believe me is so professional, please go and look at her website Karen Stiehl Osborn. Thank you Karen for such a wonderful card.

9 comments:

Ali Honey said...

How funny , having your own private stage show - it looks hilarious in still photos so must have been terrific to watch the live show!

Purple Missus said...

Two fantastic pieces of work you have received there Mags.
Those workmen are hilarious - would have been even funnier if they all had a 'builders bum' *LOL*

Fran├žoise said...

Lovely mail you got there.
Thanks for the pictures of your orange dwarfs. Very funny!

Carol said...

You have some lovely treasures there Mags. They are fabulous.

I love the dwarfs - too funny.

mrsatroxi said...

Hello, Mags! I love your photos, as always. :)

Sue B said...

too funny Mags!

Liz said...

Lucky you, having your own piece of Karen's work - I love her work. Where DO you find all these challenges? A tissue paper one sounds great. Do let me know if there's another...

And the railwaymen photos are wonderful! Pity you didn't video them!...

Papoosue said...

Oh what a lovely post Mags - such lovely pieces of work and those men made me laugh!

Dianne said...

Glad the little fairy and the page arrived safely!! Love the card from Karen.....
The "10 dwarves" would've made a great addition to "Funniest Home Videos"...