Monday, November 19, 2007

A busy time

I normally like to reply to comments personally, but this time I will just thank you all for your comments here. I'm glad you have been enjoying all the North Wales EG exhibition work, we have some very talented ladies.
The new photo on my profile was also taken by someone at the exhibition and I'm glad you like it Francoise.
I am feeling much better after my nasty virus and I hope my little holiday to Tenerife in just over a week will help clear it completely for me. I'm so glad you are feeling better too Mrs A. (hugs)


Here is the first snow of the winter on the hill tops. Doesn't it look cold?


Would you believe this was the same place a couple of evenings before?


I had the pleasure of looking after my two grandsons Ifan and Huw on Saturday. We wnet to the beach and collected loads of shells and pebbles, but it was very cold and when we arrived home the three of us went up to the workroom and had some fun. I stamped these with the left over paints and the leaf Huw gave me. I love the results and I must use it for something, in my sketchbook or maybe something else. We'll see.

11 comments:

Liz said...

DS1 was hoping we would have some snow this weekend too, Mags... but only rain here! Gorgeous photos.

I see we are both doing Dijanne's handmade book challenge! I'm having to reacquaint myself with Blogger...

Sue B said...

Love the new photo Mags and the leaf print is terrific. Such lovely colors in that.

Those photos are wonderful, you do live in a beautiful part of the world.

Micki said...

Beautiful photos, Mags. And your leaf printing is so wonderful. I love the whole look of it. I like the new photo of you, too.

meggie said...

I love your new photo! Very nice!
Isn't it lovely having grandsons. I only have one, but he such fun.
Love those leaves.

Gina said...

Love the new photo Mags and good to know you're feeling better. Fabulous leaf print.

Shirley Goodwin said...

Lovely leaf prints!

Carol said...

Oh how lovely is that sunset - ti mor lwcus! Cariad mawr carol

Fran├žoise said...

Beautiful pictures!
The leaf print looks great. You'll have to do something with it now.

Lynne said...

I've missed your sunset photos lately - lovely to see another one.

Julie said...

Beautiful leafprints Margaret and the sunset is glorious!

MargaretR said...

Thanks to you all for the lovely comments.