Sunday, November 04, 2007

North Wales Embroiderers' Guild 2

I must be making up for lost time as this is my second post today!


Here is Moya our Chairman showing a very important lady around the exhibits.


This wonderful quilt was made by Pat Looker. She is a very creative lady and this is a quilt she made for her daughter, she'd already made one for her other daughter and this one took her exactly 12 months to make. It's the most beautiful quilt. Click to see a larger image as with all the other images on my blog.


This is my friend Joan's Little Red Devil and as we were talking someone asked if she would sell it. She had already sold a similar one, but I think she's going to keep this one.







These are some of the vessels that we made in the recent class with Marcia Crookes here I'm sure she will enjoy seeing them all finished and looking so good.

I hope to show you a few more exhibits tomorrow.

7 comments:

sue said...

The red devil is so cute:) fantastic work from all of you.

Fran├žoise said...

Glad to see you're feeling better at last.
Lovely work to look at.

Dianne said...

Looks like a great exhibition! The little red devil reminds me of my 8 year old!!

Nola said...

What a huge range of work! Some very talented people. I can see why the red devil would find an instant buyer - it's very clever.

Ati. Norway. said...

Oh, my, what a beautiful things on your blog. I better go to my studio and stitch.......

Stitching with Schnauzer and Siamese said...

Lovely work by your EG members. So glad you are feeling better and are back in the land of blog.
Best wishes
Maggie

meggie said...

All this wonderful fantasy to enjoy!!