Sunday, November 25, 2007

North Wales Embroiderers' Guild

This is my last post about the North Wales Embroiderers' Guild Exhibition for another two years. I hope you have enjoyed it?


I watched this wonderful Dragon in a Box grow from beginning to end. It was made by Joan Park, my friend from SerenTex. Click on it to see it better.


I also love this panel, but I'm afraid I don't know the name of the person who made it.

Below are some photos from the sales table. Is it any wonder that they made more money than ever before from the sales table? Take a closer look for ideas for your own charities. Everyone worked very hard to make these. Some met regularly to make them together while others made them at home.




6 comments:

Sue B said...

That dragon in a box is spectactular! I absolutely love that.

StegArt said...

I have very much enjoyed your sharing of these photos with all of us. thanks!

meggie said...

I love that dragon in a box too!
Thankyou for the photos.

Ruth said...

The photos were all wonderful - such beautiful work from everyone. Quite amazing the talent!

Micki said...

Wow, the dragon box is fantastic. Thanks for sharing all of these wonderful things with us.

Paige said...

Thanks for sharing all the wonderful photos of this event