Monday, November 26, 2007

Page swap

I might not be able to post at all during the next two weeks while I'm on holiday. My old laptop is going too, but I don't know how reliable it will be. Maybe I will find somewhere I can connect to the Internet, if, I won't be able to resist blogging.


This is the lovely page Carol of Taylor's textile trials sent me, when you open the door there's a heart on the inside and a quote in Welsh. It's lovely, thanks Carol.


I owe Kim of SkybellArts @ Bloggera page and her choice of topic is African Masks and this is the card I will be sending her. I'm afraid it will have to be after I come home.


This is my card in return to Carol. She chose sumptuous surfaces for her pages. I hope this will be sumptuous enough.
Today I also finished a birthday card for Alis Clair and almost finished 2 bookmarks which are late for both SuZ of SuZ Stuff~~~~~~~a journey from point A to point B~~~~~ and Lynda, Purple Missus. I will post them all a couple of days after my return.

11 comments:

Sue B said...

These pages are all fab Mags. Have a great time on your holiday :) We'll miss you!

Micki said...

Wonderful pieces, Mags. Have a great holiday.

Kim said...

Two lovely pages Mags... I especially like mine - funny how that works. Hope you have a wonderful time on holiday.

verobirdie said...

Enjoy your holiday!
Those pages are real eyecandies.

Fran├žoise said...

Lovely pages Mags!
Have a good time on holiday.

Fran├žoise said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Judy Rys said...

Love the masks.

Carol said...

Oh Oh Oh, love that surface, can't wait to get a hold of it!! Looks like one you just have to feel. Love carol t

MargaretR said...

Thanks for the comments. I´m having lovely relaxed time here in Tenerife.

Paige said...

I look forward to your return & wish you saftey and tons of fun.

Stitchety Grub said...

Glad to hear you are having a good time ... Teneriffe brings back memories of my Honeymoon there way back in 1985 ... I am enjoying visiting your blog most nights so am looking forward to your return :D