Thursday, December 13, 2007

Beautiful colours

I have just come back from a short holiday in the sun and I'm finding it rather difficult to settle down at home again, especially as we are still in the middle of alterations to our home. things are getting better slowly and today we had some carpets fitted.

These colours are not really what I would have considered as Autumn colours, but of course they are as my friend Mary Spence brought to my attention. They are so beautiful, thank you for sending them Mary, they have given me so much pleasure just looking at them and I am going to use them as my screen saver.
Many of you will have seen Mary's wonderful textile art on this blog and also on SerenTex which I have been rather neglecting recently.



5 comments:

Shirley Goodwin said...

Lovely pix, Margaret. In fact, I thought the first one was some brilliant piece of stitchwork.

Sue B said...

Great photos Mags, I especially love that first one.

Michelle said...

Beautiful photos, Mags! I have sedums and hellebores in my garden,too. I will have to look more closely next year when they start to fade.

Carol said...

The colours are stunning Mags. Great design source. Love the new header.

Dianne said...

These are beautiful photos and such gorgeous colours - faery colours of course!!