Sunday, December 16, 2007

Napkin Wraps

These are very quick and easy Napkin Wraps that I'm making for little Christmas presents. I had great fun making them. It's a great way of using up some of those lovely 'inchies' that people sent me as swaps. How about using some of those hand made beads I made over the years perhaps? The ideas for making these are endless and I'm sure most of you can come up with far more interesting ideas.

The instructions for making them can be seen here on the Fibre & Stitch Free Projects page.



6 comments:

Vicki W said...

Margaret, they are fantastic!

Sue B said...

I just love these. Such a great idea.

Sandy said...

They are a nice addition to a table setting and would have people talking about them. Sandy

Waltraud said...

A nice idea, espially these with the inchies.
Waltraud

Kim said...

Lovely idea.

mrsatroxi said...

What a great idea! So pretty, too.

I made a hat for my niece, I'd love to hear what you think of it...
http://www.mrsatroxi.com/?p=442