Sunday, December 23, 2007

Procrastinating


Here is my castle at night, one of the photos I managed to get right. When I want to take a photo at night I have to use a tripod and it's not always a success even then. My next camera will have to take good photos at night, take very clear Macros and a very high zoom to take photos of the herons on the beach without moving from my window.



These photos were taken in the grounds of Bodelwyddan Castle a few months ago. The place is full of fairies Dianne and I think some of them left their skirts behind here.


I love the colours of these frost covered leaves.

8 comments:

Fran├žoise said...

Lovely pictures Mags.

Ali Honey said...

Great photos! Love your header too!

Season's Greetings from NZ.

Carol said...

Fab pictures Mags. Nadolig llawen i ti!

Helen Cowans said...

Love the pics and the way you have claimed the castle as your own with "my" castle!!!! Helen

Dianne said...

Oh, I can see a fairy - I can!!! I think she is looking for her skirt! I really love your castle Mags - and one day I will just have to come and have a look for myself.

Toni said...

Mags
Just adore your castle pics. Fond memories of a day in 1995 when I explored the castle before I met the owner!
Have a wonderful 2008,
Toni, NSW

Gina said...

Fantastic photos Mags. What a beautiful Castle.

Paige said...

Those have got to be the neatest mushrooms. I love the texture and look of them and the colour too. Great night shot of the castle. Santa brought me a new camera & I plan on trying the night shot, the "old" one didn't too very well.
{crossing fingers}
happy new year!