Friday, December 21, 2007

Variety


This is the lovely page I received from Sarah Correa from the FAF swap. Thanks Sarah!


I took this from my hotel balcony one evening, strange that it came out so well when I try taking photos of the castle at night from my window at home and they hardly ever turn out as well.



I took so many photos of these little lizards on holiday trying to get a clear one of the markings to use in some way one day perhaps.


I thought you would like to see this sandcastle someone had built on the beach. Isn't it wonderful?

7 comments:

Sue B said...

wow that sandcastle is really something!

Sara said...

The sandcastle really blew my mind!!!!

Micki said...

Holy Moly, that is some sandcastle!

Alis said...

Wow!
What a castle that is.

StegArt said...

A lovely page from Sarah! Thanks for sharing that great sandcastle.

Dianne said...

The page from Sarah is gorgeous! And what a sandcastle, bet the sand fairies love that.

winterchild said...

Fantastical Mags!!! Thanks for sharing this...

x Bobby