Monday, January 28, 2008

Another arch

I have jusr received another beautiful Arch, this time from Patsy and it is beautifully made with all the fabrics dyed and decorated by herself. Some use crayons on oilcloth and some computer generated. At the back there is a little pocket and a sheet with a description of the methods used.


I've been having more fun with the Take it Further challenge This time using the design on the computer. I think there are possibilities there for more textile development.

8 comments:

Sue B said...

that arch is beautiful. I really like the colors in this second image.

StegArt said...

Wow the colors in the second photo are yummy!

Kentish Maid said...

Absolutely stunning colours.

Dorothy said...

Hi M,
Like what you have done with the stencil. I have some Zandra Rhodes offcuts somewhere! I see if I can find them.
Dorothy

Fran├žoise said...

Beautiful image, Mags!

... Paige said...

Lovely & I like your dress' below.

Sandy said...

Lovely arch. That curve of yours is so graceful. Sandy

Helen Suzanne said...

i love the further experiment mags.