Sunday, January 20, 2008

Awards

I am so lucky to have had three more Awards. The first from Maggie Grey, who also gets my top award for her friendly and informative blog. Thanks for giving us so much pleasure Maggie. I have many more blogs that I visit regularly that it's so difficult to choose. I will take my time over this one I think. Then I had one each from Elizabeth and Lesley. Thanks to everyone who's given me the award for visiting my blog and enjoying the things I write about.


This is what I have been working on for my Fibre & Stitch article for Issue 3. I just call it a dish and it's made using the embellisher and a little machine stitching.

11 comments:

Vicki W said...

Oh wow! It's beautiful! I can't wait to see the article.

Waltraud said...

This is so beautiful!

Sandy said...

It's wonderful and makes me want to use the embellisher. Sandy

Susan Ramey Cleveland said...

The dish is beautiful.

Karin Hammel said...

Love the dish and would love to start one right away.

Helen Suzanne said...

fantastic Mags. (PS you get my "make my day" award too)

Ruth said...

The dish is absolutely gorgeous! A wonderful use of the embellisher to make a more 3D object.

sammy said...

This is going to be such a wonderful article... thanks for sharing it for us....

Emmy said...

great dish the article wil be wonderful

Gina said...

That dish looks gorgeous Mags... will look forward to the article.
Gina x

Dianne said...

Oh Mags, this is just soooo beautiful!! Can't wait for the article.