Thursday, January 10, 2008

Digital Designs

I am thrilled to have had an Award from Carol, Gina, Shirley, GuzzieSueand Micki. Thanks to you all.

As I have been busy in recent weeks preparing my articles for Fibre & Stitch and a few other things like setting my house in order after the alterations. There's still a long way to go before everything is finished, but we're getting there. I thought I'd show you the designs I prepared when I was writing the article on Byobu screens, This gave me so much pleasure.




5 comments:

Ruth said...

Very cool - I can't decide which one I like best.

Sue B said...

You are the master at digital design Mags. That second blue one is my favorite.

Gina said...

Fabulous degigns Mags. I'm totally useless at digital design - no actually, more than that, I just don't even go there!

Sandy said...

Nice designs. I must try to do more computer designs. Sandy

Carol said...

These are great Mags. Love the new look blog.