Friday, January 11, 2008

The Door

I must share these with you. I belong to the Fibre Art Friends group and we have a page swap going just now and I chose Doors or Gates as my subject. I have already posted about the lovely page Carol sent me, and today I had this beautiful page from Emmy. It is softly textured in layers of coffee and cream shades of organza with stitching, it just has to be seen to be appreciated. These photos don't do it justice.



I also belong to the textile challenges group where I have signed to swap every month in an Arch challenge. I think i'm going to have a very busy year ahead.

8 comments:

Sue B said...

oh my gosh, is that amazing or what?! WOW!

StegArt said...

Lucky you! Emmy did a fabulous job.

Annette J said...

Love the door Mags I'm fascinated by them. I've also just joined the Textile Challenge group but too late to join the arch swap. I shall watch this with interest.

Annette

Carol said...

Oh wow, what a lovely lovely page. and they really compliment each other i think. lucky you, I love the colours.

Kim said...

Emmy's door is wonderful.

Dianne said...

Oh wow - this door is so "Emmy"! Love it....

Stitchety Grub said...

Just Fabulous :-) Lucky you!
Britt

Sandy said...

Wonderful page. Sandy