Thursday, January 03, 2008

Lumix FZ18

Unfortunately I was too busy to use my camera until this evening and the only things available in my lounge are not very exciting. But it does shows camera does have possibilities.


I'm sure there are settings which would have given me a better photo than this, but I do need time to study the manual.


Here is the open zip of my bag which I am very pleased with. This is going to very useful for Macro work. Another thing which is slightly different in this camera and needs some study.


The corner of the cushion cover shows that it should take good closeups of textiles. Hurray!

4 comments:

Stitching with Schnauzer and Siamese said...

These are great Mags. I love your new camera already... but I think the eye of the operator has a lot to do with it too. BG
Best wishes
Maggie

Shirley Anne Sherris said...

Hi
Your digital creation caught my eye - like it - are you going to stitch it out in some way?
Cheers
Shirley

CresceNet said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

Micki said...

Fantastic photos. Love the digital creation. You have been given the "Make My Day" award. See my blog for details.