Friday, February 29, 2008

My Garden Gate

My page from Alis Clair coincided with my Birthday, so she also sent a Birthday Card at the same time. The page with the Wrought Iron gate is so beautiful I had to show it open as well. Thanks you Alis, you know how much I love Wrought Iron.
The Birthday card is also lovely and they made my day. Visit her blog to read more about them.
Blogging takes a lot of patience just now and refuses to let me post any more photos, so if things are a little better I will post again later on to show you some more artwork.



6 comments:

JMEC said...

QUE PACIENCIA HAY QUE TENER PARA HACER ESTO,LE QUEDA MUY BONITO......

Helen Suzanne said...

I like the gates too Mags AND they open!!

Helen Suzanne said...

oo well done Mags... you got listed along with Helen C on the big sewing blog blog :)

http://www.suzical.co.uk/sewing-blogs.html

Vicki W said...

I saw that piece in her blog. Happy Birthday and congratulations on being the recipient of that cool garden gate!

Helen Cowans said...

Lovely piece of work! As Helen S has said your on the big sewing blog too!

Alis said...

Glad you like the gate Mags ;0)

Well done on the listing on the Big Sewing Blog.