Friday, February 29, 2008

St David's Day

You may have noticed I have a new logo on my blog tonight. I am very proud to have been on the Big List of Sewing Blogs for some time and am 38th on the list and my rank on Technorati is now 147,290.


St David or 'Dewi Sant' is the patron saint of Wales and most of us will wear a daffodil to celebrate tomorrow, March 1st.


Here is the Birthday card I had from Joan. She is a member of SerenTex and a wonderful textile artist. I had the pleasure of interviewing her for Issue 4 of Fibre & Stitch and she is also going to write an article for us. If you want to see more of Joan's work have a look at the SerenTex blog. I have missed two meetings and the blog is not up to date I'm afraid. I know there will be lots of wonderful work when I attend next week. Maybe there will be more Birthday cards waiting for me too!

6 comments:

Judy Rys said...

Always love your SerenTex posts. Such a creative group.

Sue B said...

what a beautiful card from Joan. No daffodils here I'm afraid, just lots of snow and cold.

Michelle said...

Happy St David's Day, Mags! And Happy Belated Birthday!!! My daffodils are blooming, too.

Sandy said...

That's a wonderful card from Joan. The group is so creative. Sandy

Kim said...

The daffodils in my yard should be blooming opening soon. I just love them. (You'll be getting a late card from me - Happy Belated Birhtday!)

lilian said...

you have a lovely blog...I love your work and pics..