Monday, March 24, 2008

TIF March Challenge Finished

I'd like to thank people who have visited my blog and especially those who have been commenting recently. I haven't had much time to send personal replies but I do love having all your comments. I promise to show you soon how I make my stamps as I really do need some new ones anyway.
Margaret S of LITTLE WORKS OF ART also made my day by an award to Digital Gran 'as a blog that brings her inspiration and makes her appreciate the blogosphere’. Thanks for the lovely award Margaret. How lucky can you get! I have just had the same award again from my good young friend Carol T of Taylor's textile trials, the only other Welsh speaking Blogger I know. Diolch iti Carol.


This is how my March Take it Further challenge set by Sharon B of In a Minute Ago finally turned out and I'm quite pleased with it. It will probably end up as another bag, but I am open to suggestions.


Some of you who have been following its progress might remember it started off inspired by the above image created in PSP9.

10 comments:

Vicki W said...

I think it turned out great!

Aussie Jo said...

This is lovely, would make a great bag or ...it would look good as a set of three mounted on canvas!

MaryjoO said...

great work and colors and progress notes!

Sue B said...

Love this piece Mags, it'll make a great bag.

Dianne said...

Wonderful Mags!! My eye seems to follow the line from point to point - it's great...

Fannie said...

I like following your work. Each post is a mini tutorial. Informational and Exquisite!

jennyflower said...

Feel ashamed of myself as I wasn't sure about the stamping and now that the piece is complete it is so right! Bags are great because it gets work out in public and starts conversation. (I like to get something 'usefull' out of what I make but struggle for alternatives.) Great work, looking forard to the next one!

Sandy said...

You always come up with something nice. Good work. SAndy

Kim said...

Well done Mags.

fiona d said...

I like the way you've developed it from the original image - beautiful work