Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Angie Hughes


This is work in progress that I started in a great class I went to on Saturday. It was taken by Angie Hughes. Have a look at her website here - Angie Hughes Embroiderer: Welcome. It was a workshop arranged by North Wales Branch of the Embroiderers Guild. I hope to finish it soon, so watch this space. We all worked very hard all day but didn't quite finish the project, but there's so little work left to do, I'm sure they will all be finished by now.


This box of Ferrero Rocher Chocolates is a very important and neccessary part of the supply list and Angie had to pop one into her mouth now and then as part of the course. We had lots of laughs during the day and we all had a great time and learnt a great new technique.


The quality of the photos is very poor as I used my very new tiny camera and used the wrong settings.

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Looks like a great workshop. I relate to the need for chocolate.

Carol said...

Isn't she fab! I bet you didn't tell her we knew each other!I was at her workshop in Neath 2 weeks ago! She is fab, we did an inspired by Klimpt workshop.

hippopip said...

Lovely to hear about this workshop our EG is having Angie in July, I really like her she is great fun and so generous with her ideas. I am als o very lucky in respect of the fact that she is drivable distance for workshops