Friday, April 25, 2008

The Gocco Printer

Doesn't life have a way of taking of over at times, stopping you from doing the things you enjoy? I think I'm back on track and will try to catch up this morning.


These three smiling 'girls' here are very good friends of mine who had a fun day together last week and how I wish I could have joined them. They are Liz of Dreaming Spirals who set us all off on the Gocco printer. Gill of An elegant sufficiency and Sue of The Magic Armchair Traveller in Stitches. They all have very interesting blogs, so do go and have a look if you haven't come across them before. They had a day playing with the Gocco Printer. The above is a printout they sent all their friends. It was taken with a camera, then played with in Photoshop and printed with the Gocco machine. Isn't that great?


I love this, don't you? I think I will try and repeat it to myself often. Perfection often stops us from doing great art!


For those of you who have never seen one before, this is the Gocco Printer I bought from Liz recently (she might have more for sale), but I haven't had time to play with it yet.

1 comment:

Alis said...

Oooh I'm looking forward to hearing what you think of the Gocco Printer - I just love gadgets ;0)

I love the stamp about perfection and you are so right about perfection holding us back. I will repeat it too.