Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Journal Lesson 3

I hope all my blogging friends will forgive me for not thanking them personally for their comments the last few posts, as I'm going through a busy patch, but they are really appreciated. I have also been too busy to visit all my favourite blogs and will have a lot of catching up to do when I have some free time.
This is the journal I made from Sue's 3rd lesson. It is such fun! I am going to make another one a size larger when I get the opportunity, this is for a journal project I'm doing with Dijanne Cevaal's group.


This is the journal front using bought fabric. I also bought a little pack of white wood at Oxfam ages ago and knew they would come in useful one day, so I have used a piece cut with my hacksaw.




Above are a few pages from the inside and below a closeup of the closure.

10 comments:

Sue B said...

Great colors in this one Mags and I love that button.

Flicsha said...

Every one is a winner. If I had to pick one it would be hard. Flicsha

Vicki W said...

It's a beautiful journal! We were talking about you while I was visiting with Sue yesterday. We were wishing that you and Terri were with us - we had such a great day!

rivergardenstudio said...

What a beautiful book, I love the natural elements and the colors. Thanks for sharing, Roxanne

Guzzisue said...

mmmmmgorgeous, I do wish I had time to do this course with everyone else.I love the idea of using sticks etc with books.

Genie said...

Lovely work once again, Thankyou for your best wishes for my daughter. Jean

Annette J said...

Boy are you being productive or what. Beautiful work Mags, as usual.

Sandy said...

It's wonderful. I love the stick and the closure.

Cathy W said...

simply fabulous Mags!
I've still got to make mine for lesson 2 & 3. but first to look at your earlier journals!

Judy Scott said...

Hi Margaret, looks like you've been having lots of fun, love the journals and the gorgeous colours, Judy xxx