Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Party


Unfortunately I missed my friend Carol's birthday lunch today as my bug hasn't quite cleared yet and I couldn't face the thought of rich food, especially the sweet, which I always find irresistible! Mary kindly sent me a photo to show me what I'd missed.


Here's a peep at what I'm playing with recently. I mentioned triangles before and you have seen the papers I was painting, so here's what I did with some of my papers. I loved the way those papers turned out.

7 comments:

Sandy said...

Sorry you missed the party. It's almost cruel to show you the dessert.
The triangles are intriguing.

Aussie Jo said...

I don't think I'd call it kind to send that photo of such a yummy dessert!!!!
Hope you're feeling better soon.

Sue B said...

oh that dessert looks yummy! Those papers look great.

StegArt said...

Bummer that you missed that dessert. The paper/triangle project looks very interesting...when do we get to know more?

Fran├žoise said...

Too bad you couldn't have some of this dessert. It looks so yummy!
Can't we see more of your triangles project?... please...

Emmy said...

thank for al the lovely comments on my blog I read your blog very often I dont leave much comments but I loev your blog here for I give you an award look at my blog warm regards Emmy

Angelines Artero said...

The journals are beautiful. Please ¿Could you put a translator in your blog? I'd like to understand everything you put in. Thank you. Regards from Spain